The Southern Handcraft Society, Inc. is a not-for-profit, tax exempt corporation founded and incorporated in March 1985.
The purpose of the Southern Handcraft Society, Inc. is:
1. To support the interest, talents and abilities of our members in an atmosphere of friendship.
2. To provide educational opportunities to our members and guests.
3. To preserve and enrich the creative arts.
4. To stimulate public awareness of quality creative arts.
5. To provide group-sponsored social activities to our members and guests.
The Southern Handcraft Society offers to its members the opportunity to participate in craft shows, to learn new handcraft techniques at classes and workshops, to hear special guest speakers on topics of interest, to participate in special events and activities, and to socialize with fellow crafters.
We participate in community charity including hand painted memory boxes to Coral Springs Medical & Broward General also knitted/crocheted hat/booties & incubator blankets for babies, plus donate school supplies in August to several Coral Springs elementary schools
Location is Cypress Hammocks Park
1300 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs
(on the west side of Coral Springs Drive in the meeting room near the pool and tennis
courts, south of Royal Palm and north of Atlantic)
Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of every month @ 7pm. Guests are welcome.
"Holiday Extravaganza" A juried craft show usually held in October @ LaQuinta Inn 3701 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, (just north of Sample Rd. on the east side)
Contact: Nancy Pizzulo (954) 973-7402 or firstname.lastname@example.org